- a) Predict individual behaviour by using cognitive analysis.
- b) Understanding key factors in human relations
- c) Create a universal, numerical-scale based measuring system
- d) Improve analysis methods by focusing on structure and patterns
- e) Create a systematic solution to categorize abstract concepts
- f) Understanding the decision-making process (optimal choice selection)
- g) Create a method of quantifying emotion by measuring it
- a) From a sample, generate theories that applies to a whole population.
- b) Using economic concepts to
- c) Simplify to clarify
- d) Detailed Explanation of Concepts
- e) Content Analysis of Games
Core concept: Equilibrium
List of Ideas
Strategy, Resource allocation, Opportunity cost, Decision making, Time/Timing (perfect moment/opportunity), Space/Distance, Estimation, Prediction, Aesthetic, Belief, Imagination, Energy (physical, mental)
– To reduce the margin of error, alpha
– To reduce confusion (incomprehensiveness, misunderstanding of human behaviour through cognitive analysis.
– Of the fundamental application of our theorem is to enhance the positive effects of cognitive behavioural therapy